- Strive to help 25-30 children in need with a new pair of shoes
- Sponsor a “Shoe Drive” for a local homeless shelter in the greater Sacramento Region.
- Host an auction on EBAY for tickets to a special event in the greater Sacramento area – i.e. sporting event, art exhibit, children’s event.
- Host at least one fundraising event in order to attract and retain partnerships to support such a great cause.
- Work towards building and retaining a solid, strong and compassionate group of volunteers to support a worthwhile cause.
- Establish a News Letter quarterly.
- Help at least 30-50 children in need with a new pair of shoes.
- Attain two “Shoe Drives”. One before the start of the 2015-16 school year and another one in December.
- Host at least two fundraising events in order to attract and retain donors to support our passionate cause.
- Maintain and update the News Letter quarterly.
- Have a “Donor of the Month/Year” listed on Website.